Hey Guys i know i haven’t posted a post in a few days but I’m just waiting for good thoughts to ramble about, and i think the Liebster Award is a good topic. So i hear how this works is a fellow blogger
nominates you along with 11 other bloggers and then you post about it and do a few steps and then nominate some fellow bloggers of your own.
I got nominated by Matt Shiflet (My Opinion As A Gamer) so i want to thank you for nominating me! i was reading your post and about to ask you to nominate me when i saw at the end of the post you already did! You are a talented writer and you have a good opinion on games and stuff like that, i enjoy reading your posts that interest me….even though they are very long haha but that’s good, it gives someone to sit down and think about.
Now with award there is a checklist you have to follow and everyone who you nominate has to follow so the check list is
- Post the Liebster Award graphic on your site.
- Thank the blogger who nominated your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions from the post of the person (or persons) who nominated you.
- The nominee will nominate 11 other blogs.
- The nominee will then create 11 questions of their own for their nominated bloggers to answer in their Liebster post.
So I’ve already done the first 2 steps and now its on to the rest. Here are the questions Matt Shiflet asked his 4 bloggers (i guess that’s all he can gather, but that’s okay cause I don’t know how many i can put either) anyways back on track. step 3 is to answer the questions the person who nominated asked his bloggers.
Continue reading “The Liebster Award”